For Ohio Regional Events check: NAohio.org.
- This event has passed.
Public Relations Subcommittee Meeting
March 18, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Next meeting is on Thursday, March 18th, at 5:30pm. Link is https://zoom.us/j/5363639417
BELOW IS OUR PR REPORT TO ASC ON SUNDAY, 02/21/21
2,532 visitors in January 2021
Over 32,000 visitors in the year 2020
• Member Updates: Five active members; Chairperson Megan P; Vice Chairperson Paul M
• February Monthly OSU Med School Presentation
- Central Ohio Narcotics Anonymous PR received the Outstanding Educator Award 2019-2020 from Ohio State University College of Medicine
- We’ve done monthly presentations to 4th year med students for two years, informing them of our credible program of recovery, and conveying our simple message of hope and freedom: An addict, any addict, can stop using drugs, lose the desire to use, and find a new way to live.
- Comments made by faculty about the PR subcommittee’s participation:“Your organization’s participation has been a terrific addition to our course. I learn something new every month. Very powerful.”“Thanks again for everything you’ve done for hundreds of our students, and our profession. Peace be with you.”
- ODRC inmates now have free access to five pieces of NA literature on
- Central OH PR, led by Vice Chair Paul M, worked with Ohio Dept of Rehabilitation and Corrections and NA World for this amazing opportunity to come to fruition
- Central OH PR is in the process of assisting other areas so their incarcerated population can benefits from free NA literature. Information was presented the North East Zonal Forum, and to the Arizona Region.
- One billboard is still up in Columbus, at the intersection of Morse and Westerville Roads
Reminder: Website updates must go to COASCNA@gmail.com