For Ohio Regional Events check: NAohio.org.
Fifth Annual Multi-Zonal Service Symposium – MZSSNA V
October 13 @ 12:00 pm - October 15 @ 5:00 pm
The MZSSNA V stands for the Fifth Annual Multi-Zonal Service Symposium of NA. It is hosted by the following Zonal Forums: Plain States, Southern, and Midwest (the Ohio Region, and so the Central Ohio Area, is in the Midwest Zonal Forum).
It will be held in person in Detroit, MI. It is a hybrid event, so there’s also a virtual option. See the registration site for details mzssna.org
The Multi-Zonal Service Symposium offers an opportunity for the exchange of experience, strength, and hope between members of NA service. This event, with its broad diversity of our Fellowship, fosters the magic of service that happens when members gather from greater distances to share best practices in serving the suffering addict and fulfilling our primary purpose.
Through NA zones working together in a spirit of unity and cooperation to support the groups in carrying our message of recovery, the symposium’s purpose is to inspire and instill in participants the joy of service by mentoring and learning collaboration.
For registration information and other details, click here: https://mzssna.org/
See the screen shot below for the scheduled workshops; a few are listed here for reference
- Policies & Guidelines: Helpful, or an outdated encumbrance?
- H&I Basics in a Virtual Worls
- IDT: DRT/MAT (Issue Discussion Topic: Drug Replacement Therapy/Medication Assisted Treatment)
- CBDM (Consensus Based Decision Making)
- Getting Clean on the Screen
- Effective Project Management
- IDT: Gender Neutral Language
- Unity vs Organization
- PR Basics in a virtual world
- PR Basics: Presenting to and cooperating with Law Enforcement