The Central Ohio Hope Line is (614) 252-1700. Call to talk to an addict in recovery now.
Hope is within reach. You never have to use again!
If you need to find a meeting click here: Find NA Meetings
COACNA is the Central Ohio Area Convention of Narcotics Anonymous.
COACNA 30: Point of Freedom
When: January 5-7, 2024
Where: Crowne Plaza North Hotel 6500 Doubletree Ave Columbus, OH 43229
2024 COACNA Hotel-Booking-Flyer
Online Registration: http://coacna-30-point-of-freedom.square.site/
Downloadable Registration Form: Registration Flyer 2.6.23
Joining the COACNA Service Committee is a great way to be of service, get involved and help another recovering addict! Several committee positions are still open and need filled. If you are interested fill out the Committee Nomination form: COACNA 30 Nominee Fill-In Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COACNA Committee meets in December on the following dates and times.
- Saturday December 2nd at 1:30 PM
- Saturday December 9th at 1:30 PM
- Saturday December 16th at 1:30 PM
- Saturday December 30th at 1:30 PM
Please send speaker CDs or MP3 files to our programming chair by email Alicia V. at email@example.com or mail into:
COACNA Point of Freedom
3000 E Main St Ste. B-Box 209
Columbus, OH 43209
COACNA 30 Subcommittee Meeting Times and Locations
- Fundraising and Entertainment Subcommittee: 1st Saturday of the Month from 12PM – 1PM at the Just for Today Drop In Center; 1008 E Livingston Ave; Columbus, OH 43205
- Programming Subcommittee: 3rd Saturday of the Month from 12PM – 1PM at the Driving Park Branch of the Columbus Public Library; 1422 E Livingston Ave; Columbus, OH 43205
- Registration Subcommittee: 1st Sunday of the Month from 5:30PM –6:30PM at 1297 Atcheson St; Columbus, OH 43203
- Serenity Keepers Subcommittee: 3rd Sunday of the Month from 10AM –11AM at 1002 E Livingston Ave; Columbus, OH 43205
- Welcoming Subcommittee: 2nd Saturday of the Month from 12PM – 1PM at the Main Branch of the Columbus Public Library; 96 S Grant Ave; Columbus, OH 43215
CURRENT COACNA 30 COMMITTEE/SUBCOMMITTEE MEMBERS
|Chair||Kenny W – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vice Chair||Theresa D. – email@example.com|
|Treasurer||Jarrod G. – coaconventiontreasurer@gmail.
Jean M. is Fundraising Chair and Harold P. is Fundraising Vice Chair
4) Kim L. is Programming Chair
Lisa G. – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Registration||Tenelle Mc – email@example.com|
|Registration Vice Chair||Landia B – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Programming||Kim L – email@example.com|
|Fundraising/Entertainment||Alicia V – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hotels & Hospitality||Gail B – email@example.com|
|Arts & Graphics||
Robert S – coacna30arts.graphics@gmail.
|Serenity Keepers||Jeanette P – coacna30serenitykeeper@gmail.
|Serenity Keepers Vice Chair||Bryant C – coacna30serenitykeeper@gmail.
|Welcoming||Anyabwlie S – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Welcoming Vice Chair||Wanda W –email@example.com|
COACNA Committee Meeting Minutes & Reports